Heath, The Ultimate Joker

Monday, October 23, 2006

I need it 4 yesterday - delivery 13

#063- “I call you because I’m watching the ads with the client and I’ve just realized I don’t understand them either.”
(Agency, Account Executive, calling in the middle of a presentation)

#062- “The Brand Manager thinks this type is too creative. He suggests Arial.”
(Agency, Account Executive)

#061- “We still don’t have the right layout. The figures on this piece bring a feeling of emptiness, of absence…”
(Client, referring to silhouettes very similar to the iPod campaign)

#060- “Well, that idea I told you about was approved by the client. I need your help because I still can’t see it.”
(Agency, Creative Director, asking for help from the guy who would direct a spot she created)

#059- “No, don’t place the headline slanted. Can’t you see that psychologically you’re giving the impression that the brand is on its way down?”
(Agency, Art Director, instructing a designer)

No comments: