Heath, The Ultimate Joker

Friday, October 27, 2006

I need it 4 yesterday - delivery 21

#100- “I’m sending you a 100 kilowatts photograph. Is it good for printing?”
(Client, IT Manager)

#099- “I’m sending you the matchprint with a delivery boy, so you sign it and we can start printing.” “Why don’t you send it via fax so we save time?”
(Client, Brand Manager)

#098- “I loved the two alternatives you showed me, I didn’t know which one to choose. So use the yellow layout on the brown one, and the brown layout on the yellow one. And send me the prints so I can decide.”
(Client, Product Manager)

#097- “It’s important to state that this event will take place on the first day of Spring. We can incorporate that in the communication, in the layout as well as in the frame of the communication. But we don’t want it to be highlighted in the communication.”
(Client, extracted from a brief)

#096- “Can you add a tube color to those pipes?”
(Client, Project Leader)

#095- “I think a PSD is what comes in a CD.”
(Client, Marketing Manager)

#094- “Will a Mexican agency know what an FTP is?”
(Client, Marketing Manager)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#99 IS my fav. simply because I get that a lot.