Heath, The Ultimate Joker

Monday, October 30, 2006

I need it 4 yesterday - delivery 25

#122- “Can you send me a matchprint of Kate Moss’ face as a reference?”
(Client, Product Assistant)

#121- “Please, I need the photos in .ai”
(Client, Marketing Manager)

#120- “This will only take a moment. Just by stretching it from one side it’s already adapted to half a page.”
(Agency, Art Director)

#119- “Can you change the word ‘exquisite’ on the ad? Words including the letter X are way too complicated.”
(Client, Marketing Manager)

#118- “It’s amazing how well you interpreted the brief. This piece is exactly what we wanted, you could not have made it any better, I love it. But I also think it’s too good. This is for a bigger client, a more international one. We’re not like that. See if you can do something shittier that we can use.”
(Client, same Marketing Manager)

#117- “This is a picture of how I want the ad. I had to draw it in a napkin.”
(Client, same Marketing Manager)

No comments: