Heath, The Ultimate Joker

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I need it 4 yesterday - delivery 2

#010- “It’s very good! Very understandable. I showed it to the call center girls and they liked it, so it’s OK!”
(Agency, Account Executive)

#009- “No, the chef idea doesn’t convince me. In Puerto Rico they don’t know what is a chef.”
(Client, Regional Brand Manager)

#008- “See, now it looks fine. Now I really want to fuck this product.”
(Client, Brand Manager)

#007- “I need to know whether these logos, made in Illustrator, have enough resolution for printing.”
(Agency, Account Supervisor)

#006- “The last line in the copy regarding the offer, is in bold type. We should change that. The offer is not really that spectacular.”
(Client, Area Manager)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#008: Isn't that the point of it all, really?