Heath, The Ultimate Joker

Saturday, October 14, 2006

I need it 4 yesterday - delivery 5

#024- “The sponsor’s logo, where do you want it to link?” - “Site A and site B.” - “No, we can’t make it link with two places.” - “Exactly. That’s why clicking on the logo you should be able to go to site A or site B.”
(Client)

#023- “Hi, I want you to tell me what do I have to do, because I don’t know what the fuck is a browser. I’ll go to your office so you can explain it to me.”
(Agency, Account Supervisor, when told to drag an animated GIF to a browser)

#022- “I can’t see the website, it shows me an error.” - “What kind of error?” - “It says ‘no connection’.” - “Why don’t you try connecting to the Internet?” - “I can’t. I don’t have Internet access here.”
(Agency, Account Executive on the phone from her home)

#021- “Start putting the ad together, leaving black holes so we can place shots an audio afterwards.”
(Client, Brand Manager, asking for a TV spot)

No comments: