Heath, The Ultimate Joker

Friday, October 27, 2006

I need it 4 yesterday - delivery 19

#086- “I don’t understand why the legal copy is in Latin. Is that a creative thing?”
(Client)

#085- “I need your help. When I print this Powerpoint presentation, it comes out slanted in the pages. Can you fix it?”
(Client, Area Manager)

#084- “No, don’t use this! These are not clients of mine and I don’t want to show them my identity!”
(Client, same Area Manager, looking at an acquisition mailing developed under the brand guidelines)

#083- “I asked for the photo in high resolution! I can’t work like this! A photo is in high resolution when I can’t see it in my computer!”
(Client, same Area Manager, when receiving a JPEG in high resolution)

#082- “What are those lines on the side? Take them out, they don’t look right.”
(Client, Assistant to the same Area Manager, looking at crop marks)

No comments: