Heath, The Ultimate Joker

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I need it 4 yesterday - delivery 3

#015- “There’s a little spot on the HTML.” - “Where?” - “Between the pictures and the description. I move around the little arrow and the spot stays there. Is it a mistake in the HTML code?” - “I don’t know about a spot, it’s very strange. Maybe your monitor is dirty?” - “Oh, yes! You’re a genius!”
(Client, Brand Manager, on the phone with designer)

#014- “Hi, I’m calling because I need to know how many newspapers you’ll print this Sunday.” - “Why do you need to know that?” - “I have to print my ads and send them to you.”
(Agency, Account Assistant)

#013- “Send me the photo in curves.”
(Client)

#012- “Mmmhh… I don’t know, it’s like the white is too pale.”
(Agency, Account Executive)

#011- “Can you do this ad? It’s urgent, I need it in 15 minutes. It’s just an adaptation.” - “OK, what are the measures?” - “Well, you know the full page ad? Make it 25 x 4 centimeters. Thank you!”
(Agency, Account Executive)

No comments: