Heath, The Ultimate Joker

Thursday, November 02, 2006

I need it 4 yesterday - delivery 28

#136- “I’m going home, we’re presenting the campaign tomorrow. Have you started with the pieces yet? Let me take a quick look, I just want to see the logos.”
(Agency, Account Executive)

#135- “We have to make an effort this quarter.”
(Agency, President, sent from his Blackberry while he was on vacation at a beach)

#134- “What’s going on? I do a search in the Family category images and I got a picture of two guys and a kid!”
(Agency, Production Head)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From someone at Dentsu yesterday " I cannot open the mp4 file, we don't have quicktime, can you send me a mpeg1 file instead?"

Anonymous said...

a greatest hit
"the sky sell!!!!"

Fredo said...

Awsome!
I'm from Sweden and me and a friend runned a list called "The qoute list" for 10 years. I really must make a blog of it. There's loads of crazy stuff in it. And all of them from the advertising agency world.

Keep up!

Anonymous said...

“Why don’t you do directly on-line editing for TVCs? Off line edits are ugly, I don’t like to present them to the client”
(Account Director to creatives)