Heath, The Ultimate Joker

Friday, November 03, 2006

I need it 4 yesterday - delivery 36

#176- "I probably should have told you this in the beginning... I have a personal vendetta against standard serif typefaces. Can we redo the whole thing in Gill Sans?"
(Client, Administrative Director to Designer, hours before print run)

#175- "It’s very nice, but still pretty standard. Take a couple days and scribble, play with a few fun headlines. Instead of a box put the information in a vessel of communication that breaks through the mundane while maintaining the integrity of the message"
(Agency Owner to Creative)

#174- "Make it look like Prada... what's that look like?"
(Agency, Creative Director to the designer)

#173- "Dude, you just booked my pitch team which is due tomorrow for ANOTHER pitch?" - "Hey, I don’t do f...ing operations."
(Agency, conversation between Senior Creative Director and CEO/COO)

#172- "I like it. I like it a lot. But does it really communicate our core value sympathy?"
(Client, CEO to account team on creative concept built on the heart symbol as a symbol for love)

#171- "I went into photoshop, I just bought a copy, and I increased the image size to say 300 dpi, what do you mean it's not high res?"
(Client, after beeing asked for 5th time for a high res version of the image)

No comments: