Heath, The Ultimate Joker

Thursday, November 02, 2006

I need it 4 yesterday - delivery 33

#159- "I always wear a blazer to shoots cause then everyone knows I'm the client."
(Client, VP Marketing at TV shoot)

#158- "I just sent you a link to something you've got to read." - "The link isn't working. I can't click it." - "Then just copy and paste it in your browser." - "I don't know what you're talking about. I've never copied and pasted anything. Can you come down here and show me?"
(Agency, conversation between Creative and Senior Account Strategist)

#157- "Thank you very much for the brilliant presentation. I am very happy with the work I saw and I am sure it will become a great campaign. But I want other creatives to work on it, because anyone who can do such good presentations cannot be a good creative."
(Client, Marketing Manager in a mail to agency’s director)

No comments: