Heath, The Ultimate Joker

Friday, November 03, 2006

I need it 4 yesterday - delivery 41

#202- "I know the client's color is Process Blue, but I'm sick of blue, so don't use it!"
(Agency, Creative Director to designer)

#201- "Really... real-LY... REAL-ly... I'm not sure this word is doing it for me. Come up with a better word than 'really'."
(Agency, Senior Writer to Junior Writer)

#200- "Can you make the design 17% better?"
(Client, giving feedback to Account Executive)

#199- "The client loves your ad, she really does. She wanted me to tell you that. She just wants to change the visual and the headline."
(Agency, Account Executive to creative team)

#198- "When do you need the prints for?" - "We need this printed ASAP, but it's not like we need it tomorrow or anything."
(Client, answering to graphic designer question)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one from my day to day adventures with my clients.

Me: "To be able to view the pop up correctly, you need to disable the pop-up blocker in your browser"

Client: "What's a browser?"

...Nuff said.

Anonymous said...

lol These are hilllaarriousss