Heath, The Ultimate Joker

Thursday, November 02, 2006

I need it 4 yesterday - delivery 29

#144- "YouTube? I don't even know what that is."
(Interactive Agency, Project Coordinator)

#143- "Quit asking smart questions and just do what the client says."
(Agency, Account Executive to Copywriter, discussing idiotic changes to an ad)

#142- "We'll roll over whichever way the client wants us to roll over."
(Director of Client Services in full-agency meeting)

#141-"I have a degree in Art History, so i know all about this advertising stuff."
(Client, to Copywriter)

#140-"I am well aware that I continually screw you over."
(Agency, President to Copywriter)

#139-"There is no creative brief because I didn't feel like writing one."
(Agency, Account Executive to Copywriter)

#138-"We want to put a yellow submarine, like The Beatles song, in this ad."
(Client to Copywriter, for an industrial paint ad)

#137-"You don't even need to show me that campaign, because I already know I'm going to hate it."
(Agency, Account Executive to creative team)

No comments: